Friday, February 15, 2013

Frugal Find Friday- the quest for a SILK satin bonnet

I am in dire need of a satin bonnet and shower cap that will fit all of my hair. So I looked around on the Internet and even posted on KinkyCurlyCoilyMe's Facebook page. I kept seeing people recommend the ebonnets by ebonicurls. They look good and people say they retain moisture, but I do not want to spend $50 on a sleeping cap. Do you know what I could do with a $50!? Keep reading for more details.

But I've been experiencing breakage and dry hair and I found out that my satin bonnet was made out of polyester. So I might just have to bite the bullet and splurge.
Here are the three that I found.
Ebonnets by Eboni Curls-$45
-She sells bonnets, scrunchies, and head scarves.
-I like that they have a drawstring on them, so that I can adjust them to my head.
Flor Bella Boutique- $35
-She sells bonnets, scrunchies, head scarves, and pillowcases
-From what I heard on Facebook, she has really good customer service.
Celestial Crowns-$10-20
-They sell shower caps, sleeping caps, and flip flops
-I love that they sell shower caps, I am so tired of using the flimsy one I got from a hotel
Designs by Kaja- $30
-She sells bonnets and pillowcases
-I like that she offers both drawstring and regular elastic
Sharmooz-$30
-They sell bonnets, scarves, and silk beauty products
- I'm curious about their double sided shower bonnet -it claims to be a bonnet that you can shower and sleep in. I assume one side is waterproof, while the other is satin. I wish they had better pictures.

So it looks like this Frugal Friday isn't so frugal after all. If you know of any other bonnets or shower caps I left out, please comment and let me know.


2 comments:

  1. http://prettyanntoinets.com/category_7/Bonnets-.htm

    $19-$26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! This is what I was looking for. I will definitely make a post about this!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...