Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Fitness Challenge Week 4

We've made it to week 4!
When I first began this fitness challenge, the purpose was to force motivate myself to become more active. Now that it is week 4, working out or doing stretches before bed has become a habit for me, and it is not so bothersome anymore. So I hope that your experience with this challenge has been a positive one. Also, this will be the last week of the My Fitness challenge (but if you guys want me to continue please let me know ASAP by commenting below or writing on the Facebook page: Affordable Appearance Blog, or through twitter @tiaj42)
Here are this week's exercises:
25 squats
1:00 Oblique Twists
50 Calf Raises
25 Sit ups
Wall Sits (according to the picture)
25 Squats


Feel free to add any other exercises that you want.
Have fun and be healthy!

2 comments:

  1. When I first began this fitness challenge, the purpose was to force motivate myself to become more active. Birmingham Gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...I have gone through your blog. The information you have given are really informative.


    Fitness Club in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...