Friday, April 19, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Benefit Mascara and Highlighter

Hey! I just wanted to share with you all this Benefit Mascara and Highlighter that I got for my birthday a few weeks ago. They are a bit on the pricey side- $23 for the mascara, and $30 for the highlighter, but I got these for free because I signed up to be a Sephora Beauty Insider, and each year they give you a cute birthday gift. If you haven't already sign up, so you can receive exclusive perks and birthday gifts.

I really like the mascara (you can see my results below), but this is way too expensive for me, so I will keep using it until it is gone, then I will need to find something cheaper. Oh, I only used the mascara because I'm not really sure how to use the highlighter yet lol.


One thing I really like about the mascara is that the tip of the brush has bristles that you can use to elongate your lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...