Friday, May 10, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Hey guys!
Last week I showed you the Maybelline Color Whisper I bought, and this week I will show you all the Fit Me Concealer. Before I begin, I must say that I went into CVS thinking I was going to purchase the L' Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer because I have heard nothing but good things about the True

Match Line, but CVS did not have it! I was so upset, so I ended up getting the Maybelline
Concealer.























As you can see it blends really well. The only problem I have is that I have really dark under eye circles, and since this concealer matches and blends well with my skin tone it is not light enough to cover my dark circles. However, as a foundation, I think it would be great.

You can find this concealer for less than $9 at your local drugstore
*CVS usually has good deals on maybelline either BOGO or they offer extrabucks if you buy over a certain dollar amount.

Have you tried this concealer? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...