Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reviewing Clear Ultra Shea

I've been focusing on the wrong end of my hair? At least that's what Heidi Klum
and Clear had me thinking. They say the true secret to healthy hair starts at the scalp not the ends. The commercial did its job and I immediately went on the Internet. Luckily I got my hands on some free samples, and I decided to try them out.
Let me tell you before I begin that I did not use their shampoo because it was full of sulfates.




Price: $5.99 each for the shampoo and conditioner, it can be found at local drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, etc)
What is says it does: This conditioner is enriched with Shea butter and natural oils. It nourishes the scalp deeply, helping to lock moisture* into dry scalps, and leaves hair strong and beautiful. Moisture Lock System deeply nourishes to help quench scalp and hair dryness. Nourishes weightlessly to reduce breakage.
How it worked for me:
I washed my hair then applied this to the sections I had in my hair. My first thought was I liked the smell and LOVED the fact that it was a thick conditioner. I made the mistake of buying thin, runny conditioners which don't really help my hair. Moving on, because it was thick, it made the application to my hair a breeze and it easily went through my hair. 
Since I liked it so much as a rinse out, I decided to rinse most of it out, then apply it as a leave in with some olive oil. 
Will I repurchase this? Hmmmm, I am on the fence about this one because there are many other conditioners out there that are made up of more natural and good-for-your-hair ingredients.
The jury is still out on this one

If you have tried it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...