Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Maybelline Color Whisper






Hey everyone!
I don't usually wear makeup (mostly because I was afraid I wouldn't do it right), but after watching a couple of YouTube videos, I've been inspired to start wearing makeup. I still am in school so I've been looking for products to achieve that "everyday/natural look". This week, I went to CVS because they were having a sale: buy $12 worth of Maybelline and you get $4 extra bucks. So after browsing the Maybelline section I decided to get the Fit Me Concealer and the Color Whisper lip color. Today, I'm just going to focus on the Color Whisper.
When I was at CVS I had a hard time choosing a color because there are so many and I could only choose one, but I ultimately decided on the "Who wore it red-er" and I am very happy about this purchase. So keep reading about why it is a fab find  and my experience with it.
Why is this a fab find?
-The Color Whispers come in a wide range of color so you can get your nudes, pinks, reds, and plums.
-they are the consistency of a gel so they glide on the lips
-only $7-8 at drugstores
-they go on like a balm and they dry like a stain so the color lasts long
-this red color is great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...