Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm becoming a Product Junkie

When I decided to stop flat ironing, I was under the assumption that since I am a cheap person, I could find 1 conditioner, 1 leave in, and 1 styler and be done. I couldn't understand why other naturals were product junkies, and had tons of products on their bathroom sink.
BUT NOW I CAN!
There are so many hair lines marketed towards naturals, each with so many good ingredients that I want to try them all, but I know it isn't feasible on my budget
Here is a list of the products I want to try:

Amauri Hair Growth products (found this on Instagram)- these products are supposed to make your hair grow thicker and longer.
Oyin Handmade- natural hair and body products made with honey
Belle Butters-  these are butters for the hair and face
Darcy's Botanicals- a line with natural ingredients that a lot of people like
Chagrin Valley- I want to try their shampoo bars, and their website is VERY helpful
Bobeam- They have shampoo bars that I want to try as well and only $5!
Ynobe Shop- Her marshmallow root leave in sounds amazing (if you didn't know marshmallow root is a great detangler). Plus her products are not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...